With unprecedented rise in court actions, attorneys are potentially expose to time consuming job of doing rigorous analysis and research to be applied to a given set of facts and issues and crafting legal documents, drifting their attention from other demanding legal actions like meeting deadlines, trials, court schedules and client meetings. To fill gap in services hiring trained attorney would be a costly affair; we at Effectual Services provide high end legal research and litigation drafting assistance in a timely and cost effective manner. Drafting experts at Effectual Services are critically able to anticipate future risks and are able to craft language that ensures that the client is not exposed to an unacceptable level of risk. After thorough analysis of the issues, our skilled experts take note of the state of the law and recommend a suitable course of action.
Why Outsource to Effectual Services:
- Our legal staff is fully conversant with applicable international codes and stages of litigation with required experience, education and professional credentials necessary to act as experts in the domain.
- Case laws and legal documents are accessed only from authentic sources covering multiple jurisdictions.
- We have a long history of providing effective legal drafting services to commercial and litigation law firms, solo practitioners, corporate legal departments of mid-sized companies and research institutions.
- All legal professional are fully versed with fundamental principles of law in the practice areas in which they work.
- Result oriented delivery with quick turnaround time, excellent quality, and at optimal costs.
- We are highly compliant with data security and assure high level of confidentiality.
What we offer:
- Identify the need for, and purpose, of the document.
- Devise an effective form and structure for the document having regard to the parties, the circumstances, good practice and the relevant law.
- Identifies every action required to make the document effective and enforceable in a timely manner and according to law.
- Extensive research and analysis on the given set of fact and finding the right set of forms and precedents to suit the client’s requirements and covering all the requisite procedural rules.
- We incorporate only legally recognized and approved formats for court documents and agreements.
- Well crafted documents complete from a substantive legal standpoint incorporating all the applicable statutes and regulations in conjunction with relevant cases and persuasive winning points.
- Ready to file documents complying with, and as much as possible to the formatting and procedural requirements of the local, state and federal courts.
We have successfully drafted:
- Response to petition for
- Memorandum of law
- Motion to compel discovery and sanctions
- Response to the preliminary objection
- Motion for summary judgment
- Response to motion to dismiss for
more definitive statement
- Appeal brief and pleadings
- Notices and complaints
- Replies and responses
- Demand letters
- Other supporting litigation documents as
Our service areas include:
- Commercial litigations
- Corporate law
- Labor/Employment law
- Admiralty and Maritime Law
- Family law
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures
- Personal injury claims
- Environmental claims
- Banking & Finance
- Municipal Law,Trusts & Estates
- Trademarks & Copyright Law
- Medical malpractice, Criminal
- Real estate planning and other Civil litigation matters