Abstracting lease information becomes vital prior to an acquisition, merger, assignment or subcontracting and allows for potent decision making. By collating the lease information that span over multiple properties, domains and locations, abstracts allow the end users to better manage a portfolio of leases and also ensure that none of the important financial obligation, deadlines or any vulnerable points goes unnoticed.
We help our clients with their large volume of leases to be reviewed with quick turnaround time. Our team consists of qualified lawyers with years of experience in handling leases and providing custom-tailored summaries for every key financial, legal and business provision found in commercial real estate leases that provide the clients with a snapshot of key terms and obligations in their agreements.
There are few special lease terms which should be considered when conducting a lease abstraction:
- Pro Rata Share
- Tenant and landlord improvements,
- Term & Holdover
- Rent abatement and late fee
- Percentage rights
- Common areas
- Tenant’s options
- Right of first refusal
- Renewal rights;
- Assignment and Subletting
- Escalation clauses
- CAM/Operating Expenses
- Insurance and recovery details
- Co-tenancy clauses
- Termination rights
Notable features of our lease abstraction services include:
- We provide summary of the key information that exists in a lease together with referenced section headings so that all critical lease information is readily accessible.
- In- depth analysis of the lease document along with any addendums, amendments and change of control documents.
- All the relevant information to be captured is highlighted in the original lease document.
- We use a variety of formats for lease abstraction including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access and sometimes directly to client’s own software, depending on the client’s preference.
- Abstracts are characterized with high Precision, Consistency, and Productiveness.
- We offer best competitive pricing in the industry with your significant cost savings between 40% and 50%.
- Domain expertise & adoption of best business practices which reduces lease-based economic ups and downs.
- We focus on strong quality check mechanism where each document is thoroughly reviewed.
- To make you arrive at a clearer understanding of our expertise and work practice, we offer free sample work on demand.
- Steadfast adherence to confidentiality and security of data entrusted to us.