Deposition Summary Services for Litigators
Deposition is an important stage of discovery phase; it serves as direct pre-trial evidence for lawyers, specifically litigators, to be produced in court. Deposition summaries are the most valuable tool an attorney has in litigation. Accurate deposition summaries provide lawyers with a valuable, affordable and effective alternative to the tedious task of reviewing lengthy legal transcripts.
Effectual Services provides Deposition Summarization to our clients who are looking to optimize costs, so that their time is channelized in high value tasks. Our team has the required litigation experience and strong and analytical English writing skills, which enables us to provide precise and accurate deposition summary transcripts.
The Deposition summary prepared by us allows litigators to quickly review and understand the entire testimony, names, location(s), dates exhibits, key phrases, or terminology. We steadily reduce testimony to facts; accurately record dates, figures, names, give a record of key events and actions; eliminate immaterial information; and organize subject matter into logical and consistent paragraphs.Our Deposition specialists have experience in delivering accurate deposition summaries for a variety of litigation types including personal injury, wrongful termination, bankruptcy, civil rights, commercial, consumer, corporate, employment, environmental, family, finance, insurance, intellectual property, tax, etc.
Effectual Services Forte:
- Our team of lawyers has in depth expertise in analysing long depositions and providing an accurate summary of relevant facts in a report that is logically structured and easy to follow at a competitive cost.
- We can summarize depositions from texts, affidavits or from audio or video tapes. Our team works closely with the law firms to ensure that uniformity and standards are maintained.
- The summary is tailored to suit clients specific format and requirement, we also try to incorporate client’s preferred style such as headings for a new topic in the summary.
- We also offer deposition summary in our standard format two-column style: page-line summary. Three-column style is also readily available on demand.
- Our Deposition summary process guarantees extraordinary outcome with quick turnaround time. It reduces the entire transcript into key facts with reference that helps the attorney to utilize the summary in the legal proceedings and quickly and clearly arrive at a correct decision.
- Strict adherence in maintaining confidentiality and protecting privilege data entrusted to us.